WATER & SEWERAGE
Energy-efficient dehumidification in all climates
The Infrastructure for the Management of Drinking Water and Wastewater is a critically critical humidification with buildings located above ground and below ground. Investments in infrastructure are great and maintenance work over time is costly where moisture is a cost driver. Pipes, buildings, instruments and equipment are subject to corrosion and bacterial growth. It's in a tough environment. Airwatergreen dehumidification technology is very suitable as it is equally energy efficient even at low temperatures. It makes it possible to lower heating and instead establish a good climate by removing the moisture from the air. Airwatergreen products are very easy to install as they do not require any ventilation pipe ventilation. Dry air and water are produced on site and it is easy to connect all our products for monitoring.
- Waterworks; Tube galleries, Filter halls, Polymer rooms, personnel rooms and other spaces and storage. All with moisture challenges and cold surfaces that generate condensation.
- Pumping Station
- Treatments plant; Tube galleries, Filter halls, Cooling shafts, Personnel rooms and other spaces and storage. All with moisture challenges and cold surfaces that generate condensation. Some with the need for reduction of hydrogen sulphide.
- Pumping stations; With odour challenges where there is a need for reduction of hydrogen sulphides
- Pumping stations; Without odour challenges
- Airwatergreen is a member of SINFRA and procurement can therefore be done through these framework agreements
- Specification for the right climate from a moisture perspective - recommendations for how to create a good climate from a moisture perspective